With a growing project list, major goals for the year, and new business endeavors brewing, we are in need of more team members! Hibner Design Group is looking for an experienced interior designer with multi-family/hospitality experience. We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated designer with exceptional taste, a good sense of humor and a positive attitude!
KEY GOALS & OBJECTIVES: The role of this position is to collaborate on design and manage high end projects, including conceptualizing design schemes all the way through to production of construction documents.
- A strong passion for design and a relentless pursuit of quality work. Excellent organization skills and a thoughtful follow-through. Creative detailing, great communication and mentorship with other teammates.
- Broad knowledge and experience in designing environments of varying sizes and scopes, including developing a quality set of construction documents.
- Knowledge of interior materials/finishes and understanding of fabrication and construction administration.
- Proficient in REVIT, CAD, InDesign, Sketch-Up, BlueBeam and the full Microsoft and Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of architects, designers, and engineers to effectively deliver and coordinate interior designs.
- Candidate shall also demonstrate an ability to communicate design strategies and concepts to current and prospective clients.
EDUCATION: Minimum of a 2-year Associates Degree in Interior Design
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years of interior design experience in multi-family/hospitality
SALARY: Dependent on experience
AVAILABILITY: Immediate availability
HOURS: Full Time
Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject title "INTERIOR DESIGNER POSITION" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include any relevant work in your email, a link to your portfolio, website or blog, Instagram, Pinterest, or anything that makes you stand out.