Can't believe we can already say that we are hiring again! With a lengthy (and growing) project list, major goals for the year, and new business endeavors brewing, we need more team members! We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated designer with exceptional taste, a good sense of humor and a positive attitude! So, here's the rundown... Hibner Design Group is looking for an experienced interior designer with multi-family/hospitality experience.
KEY GOALS & OBJECTIVES: The role of this position is to collaborate on design and manage high end projects, including conceptualizing design schemes all the way through to production of construction documents.
- A strong passion for design and a relentless pursuit of quality work. Excellent organization skills and a thoughtful follow-through. Creative detailing, great communication and mentorship with other teammates,
- Broad knowledge and experience in designing environments of varying sizes and scopes, including developing a quality set of construction documents.
- Knowledge of interior materials/finishes and understanding of fabrication and construction administration.
- Above average skills in REVIT, CAD, InDesign, Sketch-Up, BlueBeam and the full Microsoft and Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of architects, designers and engineers to effectively deliver and coordinate interior designs effectively.
- Candidate shall also demonstrate an ability to communicate design strategies and concepts to current and prospective clients.
EDUCATION: 4-year Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years of interior design experience in multi-family/hospitality
SALARY: Dependent on experience
AVAILABILITY: Immediate availability
HOURS: Full Time
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject title "INTERIOR DESIGNER POSITION" over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include any relevant work in your email, a link to your portfolio, website or blog, Instagram, Pinterest, or anything that makes you stand out.